The Future of Lil Bravo

West Indies cricket discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

averaging poorly in dung heap as usual, this year is his worst ever if I see clearly.

when I use my horse racing methods of analysis none come back with any significant future for Lil Bravo. he has been around 3-5 years now, enough time and actual ROP to tell us who he is as a player, his true quality

and what has been exposed is ordinary. Bravo has not scored anywhere save the Indian sub-continent...and recently in New Zealand. he has struggled awfully against Oz and England.

he has had some recent trouble in the team with its leadership and he is not doing well at all this current Dung Heap
mapoui2

Unread post

so where do we go with Bravo..is there upside to him more than we have seen so far... :o

or is what we have seen all there is in his kit :o :?
howzdat

Unread post

While allyuh think about the answer i will bet that even he aint know where do we go from here. Clueless. Nice one maps. Music comes to the rescue amidst this garbage cricket we are being served.

Brain transplant in The Future of Lil Bravo? Which doctor he hafi see fuh dat :?:
Last edited by howzdat on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AFRO

Unread post

You don't rate Darren? WHATS NEW MAPPY? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The boy is dealing with some personal issues (which is why he left the NZ tour)...it's not helped his recent performances but as they say form is temporary and CLASS IS PERMINANT...did any of the Indian batsmen score a double hundred in their recent NZ tour? NO!!..not many players are scoring tons in different conditions like Darren..so that shouldn't be downplayed.

He tends to be a yute who plays better at international level!!..it's weird but that's just the way it is..hence why his test average is BETTER than his regional average.

In closing with him being just 25 i think it's silly to be writing people off!!..he's gonna get better as he moves forward..you can pick on Darren's stats this season but what about Shiv? he was poor in the games he played for Guyana aswell.
mapoui2

Unread post

jess ordinary AFRO...not write off. not writing him off..just wont be expecting great things from him that's all..like I was all up to now
Last edited by mapoui2 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

the WOMACK! :D

music is an all purpose, generic, general savior. lill Bravo take note :?

what went wrong in Kiwi :?
and what does Sammy and Gibson have to do in that mix :?

where do we go from here indeed
howzdat

Unread post

See it deh. And might that be because fear is that he may NEVER BE A DELIVERER, mappy2? Always ordinary but forever appearing to hold out promise that there be more ... I wont be holding my breath.
mapoui2

Unread post

well I don't think he has much more to give at all.

my analysis which generally is pretty good tells me so. he gave us a lot of example of his capabilities before his personal problems began in Kiwi last year..enough to judge him by

and by that assessment it is my conclusion that he is an average player out of whom we may get some runs, especially if we can surround him with better and as good players. but to depend on him as linch pin of the batting would not be wise
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:You don't rate Darren? WHATS NEW MAPPY? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The boy is dealing with some personal issues (which is why he left the NZ tour)...it's not helped his recent performances but as they say form is temporary and CLASS IS PERMINANT...did any of the Indian batsmen score a double hundred in their recent NZ tour? NO!!..not many players are scoring tons in different conditions like Darren..so that shouldn't be downplayed.

He tends to be a yute who plays better at international level!!..it's weird but that's just the way it is..hence why his test average is BETTER than his regional average.

In closing with him being just 25 i think it's silly to be writing people off!!..he's gonna get better as he moves forward..you can pick on Darren's stats this season but what about Shiv? he was poor in the games he played for Guyana aswell.
1) If Lil Bravo has personal problems, then he certainly shouldn't be playing in the Test team this year, until he sorts them out.

2) If he plays better at international level, that probably means he's not committed to Trinidad and clearly not trying, so Trinidad should drop him immediately.

3) It could well be that his current domestic form is a presage of things to come. There is reason to worry....
AFRO

Unread post

mikesiva wrote: 1) If Lil Bravo has personal problems, then he certainly shouldn't be playing in the Test team this year, until he sorts them out.
They are sorted out now and it's just a matter of finding his form again

2) If he plays better at international level, that probably means he's not committed to Trinidad and clearly not trying, so Trinidad should drop him immediately.
And what about Gayle/Samuels "commitment" to Jamaica? :? at least DARREN TRIES TO PLAY FOR HIS TEAM!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

3) It could well be that his current domestic form is a presage of things to come. There is reason to worry....
So going by your logic Austin is gonna be superstar at test level because he is leading the wickets tally? BWHAHAHAHAH :mrgreen: