Now! Who Deh On Shannon Gabriel?

West Indies cricket discussions
mapoui2

Unread post

Shannon was the man not Holder yet! Shannon has worked himself right into shape and form and is ready to go

Shannon needs work to get into form and work to keep him there.

have faith in my analysis Fan Portal. I am usually right! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFRO

Unread post

LOL steady on Mappy...there's a SECOND INNINGS still to come!! :lol: :lol:

I'm happy for Gabby even though i still believe Holder is the future of West Indies pace bowling.

What is clear is if he continues to take wickets you can't knock him...but i believe he will have a mighty fight on his hands to keep out Holder, Cotts and Cummins. And that's good for our cricket in the longterm.
mapoui2

Unread post

I see your point on paper. but the prof of the pudden is on the field.

we will see :o
AFRO

Unread post

Gabby 26 now...so lets hope he continues to improve and finds his best form.
Colin Benjamin

Unread post

While i would have picked Holder in this test, if Gabriel bowls well it can only be good for windies cricket overall, since it will mean our pace bowling stocks have more depth.
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:
What is clear is if he continues to take wickets you can't knock him...but i believe he will have a mighty fight on his hands to keep out Holder, Cotts and Cummins. And that's good for our cricket in the longterm.
The problem with Cummins is his bowling action...Ian Bishop did a good job of dissecting it, pointing out that they way his left arm hangs out at an angle means that his consistency is affected, because he's often off-balance when he delivers.

That's something that needs working on....
Googley

Unread post

Shannon can find a place in the Red Stealers side yet? :D