CCC out

West Indies cricket discussions
mikesiva

Unread post

'Combined Campuses and Colleges (CCC), one of the seven teams in the West Indies domestic circuit, have been excluded from the regional four-day competition from the upcoming season, the West Indies Cricket Board announced. The team will continue to be a part of the Nagico Super50 List-A competition.'

http://www.espncricinfo.com/westindies/ ... 62707.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"The Board approved a recommendation for the WICB First Class Competition to consist of the six premier regional teams - Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica, Leeward Islands, Trinidad & Tobago and Windward Islands," the WICB release said. "The Board approved a recommendation for six teams along with the Combined Campuses and Colleges along with other invitational teams to participate in the 2015 edition of the Nagico Super50."
BallOil

Unread post

Hilary will soon bawl again...lol Floyd Reifer will not get to carry on a as player ..hmm
BallOil

Unread post

Why they didn't cut Leewards as well?
mikesiva

Unread post

We're still waiting for Afro's comments on this...his beloved Pybus was behind the shelving of CCC.
8-)
AFRO

Unread post

Well Mike what can i say? i don't like this move at all and imo it could lead to more and more young talent sitting on the fecking bench :evil: . I had high hopes for Pybus having had conversations with him when he first arrived...but the Narine fiasco and now this certainly leaves a bitter taste...

Having increased the amount of games being played to ten they didn't want to add anymore and thus CCC are out...the question now is what will happen to those who don't get contracts with their regional teams? i sent the board a plan that could potentially deal with that...but there's yet to be a response :roll: .
Googley

Unread post

i sent the board a plan

Details man, details!

Talk nah!!!! :D
mapoui2

Unread post

cut CCC...a bad mistake.

Pybus again.

deh go have to run dat fella like deh ended up running Dyson off :o
:x :x :x
:x :x
:x
Last edited by mapoui2 on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
mapoui2

Unread post

and wat the wicb doing expanding the regionals :o :o :o

that's the 'dumb-ist' way to go..the most unproductive.

the ansah to west indies cricket is regional FC club competition. the regionals must be a short sharp contest at the end of the club season. such regionals would support and back up the club competition..crown it every year.

but the club competition would provide max exposure and development chances for players
BallOil

Unread post

Maps you prefer to see a Bajan 2n XI diluting the competition? CCC yet to deliver a quality player at the international level
AFRO

Unread post

BallOil wrote:Maps you prefer to see a Bajan 2n XI diluting the competition? CCC yet to deliver a quality player at the international level
Bwoy go sih dong!!!..if di team had some GUYANA MAN in it you would have been bawling hard already!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And btw Holder played for CCC and is now in di test team 8-)