SHIV Has No Plans For RETIREMENT

West Indies cricket discussions
Rev

Unread post

When asked about his age and pushing on Shiv said, "hopefully I can maintain this(high standard) for as long as possible. Let's see how far I can go."

* There you have it folks.

* From the TIGER's mouth.

* He has no plan to retire as long as he maintains his HIGH STANDARDS.

* This is bad, bad news for the Shiv HATERS.

* SHIV IS A MAN OF NUMBERS.

* And surely he must be eyeing the 200 tests played by Sachin Tendulkar. :D

Rev
Rev

Unread post

SHIV TALKS ABOUT BEING NOT OUT

As a batter, you can't think about getting out. You have to think about coming to bat the next day. I was trying to maintain that and hopefully I can carry on wherever I go." Shiv Chanderpaul

LINK

CHECK THIS:

53.78 Tendulkar's test average
53.10 Chanderpaul's test average
52.88 Lara's test average

* Shiv needs to score 150 NOT OUT in his next test innings which will be against India to raise his test average above Tendulkar. He has already blasted past the great Lara. :)

Rev
Last edited by Rev on Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rev

Unread post

READ THIS:

Why retire from something you love ? Why retire from something that excites you ? Why retire from something that brings you joy and happiness and fulfillment ? Retirement means it's time for a new adventure. If you don't have a new adventure planned, keep doing what you are good at and what you love doing. Life is fun and simple when you love doing what you are doing.

* How many of you agree with that ?

* Do you now understand why Shiv has no plans to retire as long as he is performing at a high standard ?

Rev
Rev

Unread post

KEEP AN EYE ON THE ICC RATINGS

* When it is updated 40 year old Shiv may very well find himself ranked the #3 test batsman in the world.

ICC Rankings

Rev
Rev

Unread post

You don't retire when you still have goals to achieve.

Rev
Rev

Unread post

Only 3 batsmen in history have had 100+ scores of fifty or more in test cricket

119 Tendulkar
103 Kallis
103 Ponting
99 Dravid
95 Shiv

* Shiv's goal is to be the 4th batsman in history to have 100+ scores of fifty or more in tests.

Rev
Rev

Unread post

The highest runs scorer against India in tests is Ricky Ponting(2555 runs)

2555 Ponting
2344 Lloyd
2228 Miandad
2171 Chanderpaul---needs 385 runs to surpass Ponting

LINK

* Shiv's goal is to surpass Ponting as the highest run scorer against India in tests. He'll be playing 3 tests against India in November 2014

Rev
Googley

Unread post

who has the highest average against India?
AFRO

Unread post

Him nah haffe have any "plans" to step dong!!..di Progressive Movement gine soon mek di decision for him :D ...doan worry...Ramdin fired di first shot pon him skunt with di declaration di other day!!...dat is his FINAL WARNING!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Googley

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Him nah haffe have any "plans" to step dong!!..di Progressive Movement gine soon mek di decision for him :D ...doan worry...Ramdin fired di first shot pon him skunt with di declaration di other day!!...dat is his FINAL WARNING!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

how the crow tasting? :D