SHIV'S STATS On Shivisgreat.com

West Indies cricket discussions
Rev

Unread post

PAGING BALLOIL:

If you are still alive :lol: a lot of the stats over at the stats page on shivisgreat.com need to be updated.

I'll take a look and give my input if you are still updating that site.

Rev
mikesiva

Unread post

Get Afro to update them...he's dying to do it!
:lol:
He must be chuffed that a 40-year-old continues to outperform graduates of the COTR....
AFRO

Unread post

"Outperform di COTR"? :? erm didn't Brathwaite win MAN OF THE SERIES and Kemar took the MOST WICKETS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go sih dong old boy!!..you just mad because Taylor's place is in serious doubt now!! :D .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote:"Outperform di COTR"? :? erm didn't Brathwaite win MAN OF THE SERIES and Kemar took the MOST WICKETS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go sih dong old boy!!..you just mad because Taylor's place is in serious doubt now!! :D .
In which doubt?
:lol:
Taylor had a good allrounder performance in the last Test...Holder going haffi warm the bench in India.
:P
AFRO

Unread post

LOL yeah mike...taylor di new "Sammy" now...when him not tekking wickets him turn into a "batsman" :lol: :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Rev wrote:PAGING BALLOIL:

If you are still alive :lol: a lot of the stats over at the stats page on shivisgreat.com need to be updated.

I'll take a look and give my input if you are still updating that site.

Rev
Rev I deh bring em on ... :lol: :lol: Good to see Shiv bring you around again :D
BallOil

Unread post

AFRO wrote:"Outperform di COTR"? :? erm didn't Brathwaite win MAN OF THE SERIES and Kemar took the MOST WICKETS? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Afro ...Ben took the most wickets, 14 of them :lol: :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Shiv only the second batsman to remain undefeated throughout a Test series (minimum of three innings) and scored 200-plus runs. He has made 269 runs with two fifties and the century. Jacques Kallis was the first to do so, against Zimbabwe in 2001. http://bit.ly/1uGy1oI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rev

Unread post

BallOil wrote:
Rev I deh bring em on ... :lol: :lol: Good to see Shiv bring you around again :D
Bally:

* Glad to know you're alive and kicking. :lol:

* I'll take a look at the stats page on shivisgreat.com and make the necessary updates----then I'll pass the stuff onto you so you can do your magic. :D

Rev
BallOil

Unread post

Sounds good Rev.....thx :)

Chanderpaul is only the second West Indian, after former captain Clive Lloyd against Australia in 1984, to score a Test century aged 40 or more. http://bit.ly/YShORE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;"