Affers

West Indies cricket discussions
Gils

Unread post

Sigh, you really should drop the silly agenda, the state WI cricket in, and you busy with agenda, and ego.

And how many times will I be forced to repeat.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, thanks, but also the lowest form of creativity.

Plus " what Jamaican superiority has to do with you " is also much more memorable lol, and has more specific implications, as you will soon discover 8-)

So, I asked you the same question nine months ago and " the weekends not over yet " is the best you can come up with.....
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAHAHA girls get beat up pon di other thread so come run here and bawl? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go learn what "weekend" means and then come back and talk!! :D .
Gils

Unread post

" silly agenda ".
Sun Aug 03 2014 8:48 pm
Furthermore back in 2009 we did have " two rounds " and what happened ? Did things just suddenly improve overnight ? Nope...our test side went to england and were soundly beaten
FRIDAY THE 13TH, Dec 2013 8:10 am
the last time we played home and away fixtures was the last time we beat a top test team in a series (england 2009)
Gils

Unread post

lets drop the silly agendas and put our minds together for the sake of WI cricket..we have more power than you know.
AFRO on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFRO
Go learn what "weekend" means and then come back and talk!! :D .
[/quote]

Really, diversion by dictionary, again.Would I do that before or after you finally admit fc cricket is played by club teams and international cricket by nations.....
Gils

Unread post

i believe now is the perfect time for us fans to come together as a single voice and air our views in an open letter to the board.

People here and on Caribbeancricket can chip in and we can put together a letter expressing our disappointment at whats happening and focussing on the changes we want to see in our cricket.
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAH GIRLS STILL PLAYING "QUOTE HUNTER"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

For a start i don't remember saying that first quote so if you could provide a link maybe that would help your flawed argument.

Secondly what "agenda" are you babbling about? :roll: my only "agenda" is to see THE WEST INDIES BE THE BEST AGAIN!!..SO SUE ME!!. Meanwhile your ignorant motivation seems to be to see Jamaica jump ship and somehow compete on their own!!..which just highlights your complete and utter incompetence when it comes to the game of cricket.

p.s!!..you still haven't told me what "weekend" means yet!! :lol:
Gils

Unread post

your ignorant motivation seems to be to see Jamaica jump ship and somehow compete on their own!!..which just highlights your complete and utter incompetence when it comes to the game of cricket.
So you dispute that fc cricket is played by club teams or that international cricket is played by nations.....think carefully before replying.
AFRO

Unread post

AFRO wrote:GILS..the letter wrote!!..where are you and mike man? :|

All that's needed is to write down the points we want addressed now!!..
GIRLS RESPONSE?

CONCLUSION?

DAT IS ALL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gils

Unread post

what "agenda" are you babbling about
I was hoping you would tell me, as it was you who openly admitted to having one.
lets drop the silly agendas and put our minds together for the sake of WI cricket..
my only "agenda" is to see THE WEST INDIES BE THE BEST AGAIN
AFAIK neither Pakistani supporters, other posters professional lives, location or family members have anything to do with " what's best for West Indian cricket ".

So, I see you can't dispute that fc cricket is played by club teams or that international cricket is played by nations 8-)

Well done, as slowly as you progress you are still learning.
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAHAH girls coming back for more licks? :lol: :lol: :lol: WEST INDIES IS A SPECIAL CASE YOU DUMB PR/CK!!..of course countries aren't "clubs"...but in order to have free movement and a PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT we're gonna have to create a "club" like culture with these first class sides. The only way this has been able to get off the ground is because THE INDIVIDUAL BOARDS are behind it...the garbage idea you had about letting "clubs in each country play" SIMPLY WOULDN'T WORK BECAUSE NONE OF THEM HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO HELP FUND THE COMPETTITION!!..

But no doubt this will go through one ear, and out of the other while you're busy playing "sucky sucky" with Mike's toes!! :lol: :lol: :lol: