PAKISTAN FANS A BUNCH OF JEALOUS SKUNTS!!

West Indies cricket discussions
AFRO

Unread post

Unnu read this TRASH dem spreading about Sunny? :twisted: what a bunch of bitter, wukless tramps!!..dem should be busy talking about dem OWN corrupt players instead of focussing on ours!!...but it's obvious why dem bitter isn't it? dem "king" Ajmal just get rightly BANNED and seeing Narine mash up dem t20 team yesterday has sent dem over di edge!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

1. They are talking about the "carrom ball" but if they used their fecking heads instead of spouting crap they would know they his main ball is the LEG-CUTTER which is the same as a LEG-SPIN DELIVERY!!..so he isn't "chucking" anything.

2. Sunil has already been tested before and WAS CLEARED!!..

3. He has played in Australia, England, India, NZ, SA in t20s for a club team, Sri-lanka in the t20 world cup and also Bangladesh and NOT ONCE has there been any issues...this despite having his bowling watched closely as everyone wants to know how to "figure him out".

So dem boys need to hush their fecking mouths...they complain that the "white man is doing them wrong" when it comes to Ajmal and yet they want to bring another ethnic player down now? HYPOCRITES!! :evil: .

But as dem say when you're good you're gonna have a whole bunch of haters on your back!!..KEEP BUNNING DEM SUNNY!! :D .
Mail

Unread post

I to get rather peeved when blame gets deflected but that seems to be the way.

I do however think, given the ICC's new rigour, Sunil will be called should he return to International duties, or would he given his importance to the IPL?

I recall both Narine and Cooper were called, tested and cleared in 2011, however those tests were done at the HPC which may or may not be sanctioned by the ICC.

From your post I am not sure if there has been an incident but I tend to understand Pakistan's frustration being in the Cricketing wilderness of sorts.

Wasn't Ajmal called and cleared by the ICC around 2009?

I have actually found the Indian supporters to be a bit up themselves as was eviden with the totally inappropraiate treatment of Moeen Ali during the recently concluded ODI series with the Indians.

Also I read a Pakistani spinner was also called in the CL! Never heard this happening in teh CL & IPL, have you?
AFRO

Unread post

MAIL

Narine was tested in Australia..not the hpc. So that was the official ICC stuff he went through and he was cleared. To me it's clear the Pakistan fans are bitter about ajmal so they are looking for someone else to bring down. Narine played against Bang just the other day so any suggestions that "he will be called at international level" is merely frivolous imo.

Do you honestly see anything wrong with his action? because i certainly don't.
mikesiva

Unread post

I've been watching Narine bowl in the CL T20, and to be frank, some of his deliveries with the carrom ball do look a little dodgy...I refer you back to the match with Chennai, for example. In the first over, a ball pitched outside leg, hit the pads, and Narine appealed unsuccessfully for an lbw. His arm was bent, and then visibly straightened upon release. And that first ball of the 16th over was a little doubtful too. No wonder he wears long sleeves!
8-)
Narine better make sure he doesn't take too many wickets against India this autumn, or he could find himself being called!
:lol:
AFRO

Unread post

But wait!!.. Mike defending pakistanis now? :shock: i bet him INDIAN FATHER would be real proud bhai!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mail

Unread post

AFRO wrote:MAIL

Narine was tested in Australia..not the hpc. So that was the official ICC stuff he went through and he was cleared. To me it's clear the Pakistan fans are bitter about ajmal so they are looking for someone else to bring down. Narine played against Bang just the other day so any suggestions that "he will be called at international level" is merely frivolous imo.

So was this one a separate incident mate?
http://www.guardian.co.tt/sport/2011/04 ... ng-actions" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Afro, I am a purist and I do not believe in the flex rather a round armed action. Narine is not round armed but it is highly probable he will easily pass the 15 degrees allowable.

Another Pakistani bowler, Rasool I believe, has been reported to the CL and to me he does not chuck.
mapoui2

Unread post

bwoys...I looked at a vid of the super over of Narine to Pooran in CL and every ball appeared to be pelted by Sunil...nod dodgy but pelted.

I am afriad for Sunil...very afraid :( :( :(
Mail

Unread post

Have you seen and what are your views of that Rasool chappy who was reported in the CL?
Googley

Unread post

AFRO wrote:MAIL

Was't Ajmal cleared once before too? so whats your point?

He was cleared is past tense...the big question is how is doing NOW! ;)

Remember the technology is improving daily! These men can now detect pelting without having the player tested!
AFRO

Unread post

Now pakistan journos are tweeting this crap? :evil:
Nabeel Hashmi‏@NabeelHashmi88·Sep 11

Doesn't Narine chuck as well?? @Ponty100mph @mak_asif @bhogleharsha @OsmanSamiuddin @ICC @TheRealPCB #ICC #cricket pic.twitter.com/KE2SQVme9V
What a bunch of rhatid scumbags they are!!..JEALOUSY at it's worst :roll: