F#CK THE "PLAYERS"!!

West Indies cricket discussions
AFRO

Unread post

I find it so fecking funny how so many skunts are trying to come out in defence of them wukless embarrassments we call "west indies players". Let us go back to this time last year, when Tendy was playing his last series...did these clowns talk about "money" when they embarrassed the whole fecking region by getting murdered TWICE in three days? :evil: did they talk about "respect" when they then went on to LOSE the ODI series too?

Ok, lets forget about that for a second and then turn our attention to the next tour in NZ!!...i wonder what happened there? oh yes...they AGAIN contrived to lose test matches in THREE DAYS!!..whilst behind the scenes all hell was breaking loose with the fracas between Darren Bravo and Darren Sammy which lead to Bravo leaving the tour...WERE THEY TALKING ABOUT "MONEY AND RESPECT" THEN? :roll: tell me...did these guys deserve to get the full pay for those two shambolic series?

So they come home with their tail between their legs as the losers they are..."new dawn" dem say after Sammy got sacked. The perfect chance arrives to get revenge against NZ and what happens? EMBARRASSED yet again in Jamaica...finally got their act together in the second game only to lose the third by being unable to bat out a couple of sessions...

These guys have consistently SH/T on the caribbean people with their poor performances and now they go to india and find out that THEIR OWN UNION LEADER has made what they believe to be an error and what happens? DO THEY CONTINUE TO PLAY ON FOR THE CARIBBEAN PEOPLE AND THE GREAT WI LEGECY? nope, they down tools, spit their dummies out and head home...but not before LOSING another series of course!! :twisted: .

I'm not saying they shouldn't have been ticked off by what happened..but their actions after that leave no doubts whatsoever that all they care about is the dollar bill...and it's crazy because in reality they are just a bunch of LOSERS..

I also find it funny looking at Sissy and seeing a whole load of big mouths spouting about things they don't have a clue about!!..especially Westdunce and "admin"...JOKERS!!..calling for sackings and almost begging the icc to "ban" WI!!..are they really that thick? the ICC have kept their mouths shut because they know how important WI are to the game...WI fold this game WILL BE TORN APART!!..and you can bet on that.

The BCCI are just gashing teeth!!..the board will send people to meet them and some sort of deal will be struck...if the bcci wanted to force the tour to continue why the feck didn't they say "no comment" when them greedy skunts went to them and asked about their ipl contracts? :| the indians need to wheel and come again.

As for the "meeting" yesterday..too many emotional people in that damn room..too many people thinking they know it all and when they get questioned they storm out like little kids (smh) ...one thing i will say is the top dogs are bitter...i've tried to fight for the COTR members!! (even though one keeps opening his big mouth on twitter which isn't helping him at all) ..i've urged the board to not be too harsh pon dem as they are young and gifted players...we will see what happens.
Gils

Unread post

:D matey

:?: is that a collective or a selective f--- the players ha ha haha ha :D ......no, no wait.......there's more, Or....:?: do you mean to tell us they arent as good as you told us they were. Ha haha haha haja jaha haha ha ha ha ha haha ha

:D

You're stuck star, the one time you're supposed to be gunning yardies stink :D but you're quiet like mouse, or when your national anthem is playing in a public space Ha hahaha haha haha haha haha ha haha :D
Last edited by Gils on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AFRO

Unread post

Here's a tweet from one of the "poor" players the big bad wicb was trying to "steal" from!!
Off To London To Do Some Shopping! #OxfordStreet #LongDay #BigList
How did they ever survive under these conditions? :roll:
Gils

Unread post

:D :?: BTW where have you been...Ha haha ha haha ha ha ha ha haha ha haha ha ha ha ha :D
Googley

Unread post

meeting with the board ;)
Gils

Unread post

AFRO wrote:Here's a tweet from one of the "poor" players the big bad wicb was trying to "steal" from!!
Off To London To Do Some Shopping! #OxfordStreet #LongDay #BigList
How did they ever survive under these conditions? :roll:

:shock: rhatid, you quote hunting now, ha hahahaha ha ha haha haha ha ha haha ha ha haha, so what do you expect the people to do with their 17 days spare time haha haha ha ha ha ha :lol: .....I hope you're not trying to publicly advertise your skills, as another persons money counter, here on the fan.

If you are maybe we should start with WICBC staff and expenses pa.
Last edited by Gils on Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

Googley wrote:meeting with the board ;)
Advising on solutions, deh pon " task force "

Watch im Nah : ban the players, all of them ....bo hoo hoo, sob sob

Source : affers, 4 a dem is CPL franchise player, Bravo, Pollard, Sammy and Samuels.

Affers : but, but ..... boo hoo hoo, cry cry, sob sob, wail wail.......well then f--- the players haha ha haha ha ha hahahah ha ha ha
Mail

Unread post

AFRO,

Following the debacles of both India and NZ and the sacking of Sammy, one has to agree performances were more competitive and the Bangladesh series, given it is Bangladesh, was convincing.

With all the positive changes from the WICB, things seem to be coming together and the first ODI in India was won in a very professional manner.

All looking good from my view point.

Yes there are issues of sustained resourcing of operations, developments and ambitions. Yes there are issues of performance and performance related pay but all these things are for ongoing discussions.

Despite all of the above issues, any organisation has to address operationally, nothing can justify clandestinely cudgelling, in fact deceiving, anyone into what is reported as a net pay reduction of 65-75%!

The very underhanded way this was attempted to be done is unethical, unreasonable and completely unprofessional, even if a prior error was mad and taken advantage of by another party. This is not a play ground tit for tat mentality.

Once again sending a team on tour without contract or notifying them of their terms seems amateurish to me.

In the scheme of things the WICB did not evaluate the risks associated with their move and even I could tell you that a pull out would be liable to actions.

The players we not asking for more money, bar perhaps inflation, they showed goodwill by continuing on tour and playing to the 4th ODI but no resolution was forthcoming even with Patel's intervention so what should the players have done? They showed goodwill in supporting what the board was trying to achieve through the PCL but were explicit, transparent and honest in their agreement.

The WICB seemed to me to want to bully this situation and now consequences are down to how this situation was created and mishandled so I have No option but to support the players.

I am not quite sure but you might well be alone on this one pal.
Googley

Unread post

look fellas...here is the bottom line.

The last MoU signed provide more money to become available for the board to hand out...

the question is to whom did they plan on handing that money to?!

a. Dots (I can see why Afro is sooo upset)
b. junior regional players.
c. pockets!

I don't see the junior getting anything at all and if any, it would be peanuts!

Given the track record of the board....can there be any other conclusion?
AFRO

Unread post

Gils wrote::D matey

:?: is that a collective or a selective f--- the players ha ha haha ha :D ......no, no wait.......there's more, Or....:?: do you mean to tell us they arent as good as you told us they were. Ha haha haha haja jaha haha ha ha ha ha haha ha

:D

You're stuck star, the one time you're supposed to be gunning yardies stink :D but you're quiet like mouse, or when your national anthem is playing in a public space Ha hahaha haha haha haha haha ha haha :D
"Yardies" is all your english rass thinks about is'nt it? :roll: and if you actually READ the damn post properly instead of glancing at it while you cooking Mike's food you'll see there's certain players i've been trying to save from this fiasco!!..not all of dem wanted out of the tour as SAMUELS has come out and said in the press today...YOUR HUBBY MIKE MUSSA FUMING!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .