Parkites teenager Akeal Hosein called up for T&T to replace Barath

West Indies cricket discussions
WIndiesFans.com

Unread post

THE TRINIDAD and Tobago Cricket Board (T&TCB) has selected teenaged batsman Akeal Hosein to replace opening batsman Adrian Barath in the national 13-man squad for the Regional Four-Day Tournament match against the Leeward Islands starting on Friday, March 23, 2012 in Basseterre.

Read full article...
BallOil

Unread post

Barath get the ODI call?
DMan

Unread post

I think that Bharat's call up for the ODI's is a bit too premature considering he has just recovered from injury and slowly gaining form.
Westdem

Unread post

I don't think dat Powell is de only change that is needed...at least Samuels and Lil Bravo need to rest also...afterall we are at home and time to expand the experiment!!! 8-)
DMan

Unread post

But aren't we already experimenting by having Scammy on the team and as captain too? :lol:
Westdem

Unread post

DMan wrote:But aren't we already experimenting by having Scammy on the team and as captain too? :lol:
Him is not experimenting but a reward fuh being a dedicated battylicker!! :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

Westdem wrote:I don't think dat Powell is de only change that is needed...at least Samuels and Lil Bravo need to rest also...afterall we are at home and time to expand the experiment!!! 8-)
We need samuels for his bowling.
:)
AFRO

Unread post

Very good to hear the yute get a chance!!.. yet another 17 year old who could make his debut this season after Hemraj got his chance for Guyana the other day :D , scored runs for the Trini u19s last season which earned him a call up to the WI u19 team, decent middle order batsman who has a habit of getting in, but needs to start converting though as he's mainly a 50-60 run batter.