Ramdin found guilty of breaching ICC Code of Conduct

West Indies cricket discussions
WIndiesFans.com

Unread post

West Indies’ Denesh Ramdin has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee after being found guilty of breaching the ICC Code of Conduct during the third Test between England and the West Indies, which ended in a draw on Monday at Edgbaston, Birmingham.

Read full article...
Westdem

Unread post

tmsproducer:

Dinesh Ramdin fined 20 percent of his match fee following his controversial celebration.
+0000 11 Jun 14:54:05
WTF is de reason to deem dis a contrversial celebration....it was juss a note he showed de world to express his emotional state...This FINED is downright WRONG and ICC should be fcuking ashamed of themselves!!!

Was he FINED here in 2009? :evil: :evil: :evil:
mapoui

Unread post

nutten gets me angrier than this fine. this is an issue between 2 westindins. wat the eff does the ICC have to do with it?

in westindies first innings of the first test Bresnan deliberately ran into Darren Bravo HARD, LIKE A BULL UNCHECKED, PUSHED HIM OUT OF THE WAY.

IT WAS LIKE A RUGBY SCRUM SAVE IT WAS ONLY BRESNAN PLAYING. BRAVO WAS SIMPLY TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE WAY TO COMPLETE THE RUN.

i pointed that out right here in these pages. Amicky, always apologetic for white people said the match refere would pick it up and do somethng about it.

NOTHING! The match refere said nutten at all. Bresnan got scot free away.

now we have Ramdin fined for absolutely nutten!

THE ICC HAVE SKUNT NUTTEN BETTER TO DO THAN FINE PLAYERS OF COLOUR WHILE LETTING WHITE PLAYER WALK FOR EGGREGIOUS OFFENSES.

PISS ON THE iCC AND ITS MATCH REFERES :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Westdem

Unread post

mapoui wrote:nutten gets me angrier than this fine. this is an issue between 2 westindins. wat the eff does the ICC have to do with it?

in westindies first innings of the first test Bresnan deliberately ran into Darren Bravo HARD, LIKE A BULL UNCHECKED, PUSHED HIM OUT OF THE WAY.

IT WAS LIKE A RUGBY SCRUM SAVE IT WAS ONLY BRESNAN PLAYING. BRAVO WAS SIMPLY TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE WAY TO COMPLETE THE RUN.

i pointed tha out right here in these pages. Amicky, always apologetic for white people said the match refere would pick it up and do somethng about it.

NOTHING! The match refere said nutten at all. Bresnan got scot free away.

now we have Ramdin fined for absolutely nutten!

THE ICC HAVE SKUNT NUTTEN BETTER TO DO THA FINE PLAYERS OF COLOUR WHILE LETTING WHITE PLAYER WALK FOR AGGREGIOUS OFFENSES.

PISS ON THE iCC AND ITS MATCH REFERES :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
The double standards in WORLD cricket is very obvious and yet our administrators continue to bend over like cheap hores!!!

This incident was a West Indian affair and to tell de truth....I don't think Ramdin went overboard in saying what he felt on a piece of paper! 8-)
BallOil

Unread post

What about freedom of expression? soon players will be fined for raising their bats celebrating their tons to the crowds..
DMan

Unread post

If that's the case then Bally, Best would be charged 100% of his match fee every time he celebrates a wicket. :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

This incident was a West Indian affair and to tell de truth....I don't think Ramdin went overboard in saying what he felt on a piece of paper!
well westdem. if ramdin is to go places in westindies cricket, fullfill his total potential as westindian captain he must demonstrate he has a capacity to lead.

that would involve smarts and a diplomatic capacity to turn barbs into advantages.

if Viv was bad-minded Ramdin cant win by demonstrating the same qualities regardless of how he feels. he had to suck it up and smile!

Ramdin could not win at all with a rabid response to Viv..unless Viv himself came back and opened his silly mout'

Ramdin shud know it is not the insitigator who gets the shaft but he who relaliates. the refs, all who looking see him..not the one who started the issue. that always happens.

so Ramdin if he smart would have turned it into a thenks with a smiley!

a lot of important people looking..black and brong.. will not take kindly to any player behaving like Ramdin did in response to one who is now westindn elite of the elite..Sir Viv. they wont care who is right or wrong..just the class question.

if I had to guess on the answer I would say ramdin hurt rather than helped himself with his response
Last edited by mapoui on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BallOil

Unread post

DMan wrote:If that's the case then Bally, Best would be charged 100% of his match fee every time he celebrates a wicket. :lol:
yes... :lol: :lol:
Westdem

Unread post

Ramdin shud know it is not the insitigator who gets the shaft but he who relaliates. the refs, all who looking see him..not the one who started the issue. that always happens.
Totally aware of this but he should nat be deemed a villian by what he did....Viv said stuff about him that he took offense to and he retaliated according to his personna....nothing wrong with dat...maybe its fcuking VIV thats thin skinned!!! :lol:
mapoui

Unread post

yes. Viv has come back and stuffed his foot in his mout'

Ramdin is no villain in my book save for nt playing for so long up to his obvious ability. I thenk Viv for needling him into higher standards.

and it is good Ramdin eased-off. he shud re-inforce it now that Viv has made an ass of himself. apologise fully now and really make Viv look bad..capture the high ground entirely :D :D :D