Hilaire gone, Hunte gone

West Indies cricket discussions
mapoui

Unread post

Gibbo deserves to carry on, lets remember he's won a world cup and six tests in a row, you can't sack a man with that sort of record regardless of who the opposition was, i also believe that Best's time could well be up now after his crap performances against Zim, they've already promoted Holder to the ODI team and Gabriel to the test side, so it's not like they've left all the young pacers in the cold, the next one to get promoted will be Johnson or Beaton i think, and it could be sooner rather than later.
no AFRO..Gibson does not deserve to continue. any proper examination of his work exposes an incompetent who has caused west indies defeat more times than not.

Gibson's wins must be counted against whom west indies defeated...ABSOLUTELY MUST!

Zimbabwe must not be counted at all. even west indies can beat them esily, with one had tied in 2 and a half days. that that happened means tha Zim is no good at all ...because west indies isn't

the Kiwi west indies defeated were a mess, totally disoriented and unlike any Kiwi team we have seen over the past 20 years+. and as per the changes the Kiwi administration made immediatley their recent performance compared to recently against west indies were like night and day.

it is safe to argue then hat this west indies team will not defeat the Kiwi anywhere, just a few months later.

it is safe to argue the very same now relative to Bangladesh, the best team west indies have defeated in the past 18 months. Gibsons west indies will not defeat Bang counting their observed improvement over the past few months..in both tests and ODI's

when the consistent decision-making of Gibson is spread out on paper it is inescapable to see his mistakes and they are terminal against sensible opposition. he causes defeat more often than not...doers not harness the abilities of the side so that it plays harmoniously maximising its abilities.

on the contrary..Gibson's sides have been more in turmoil than harmony, surely always silently so when not in open uproar.

no way shud gibson be anythng but fired..right away. and if they insist on a replacement coach bring back Logie....or bring in Adams or Simmons. even Eldine Baptiste from up in Antigua.

Gibson is incompetent let me tell you man...easily proven contention. and mark my words Gibson because of thes clear fact will not get another had coaching job ever, anywhere. assistant maybe. but no administration in its right mind is going to place they keys of any team in Gibson's hands
Mail

Unread post

Hilaire gone, Hunte gone and more of the same to ensue.
howzdat

Unread post

I do NOT testify to the accuracy of the following:
Anthony is a graduate of the University of the West Indies and the University of Birmingham. In the Labour government that led the country (St. Lucia) from 1979 to 1982, Anthony was Special Advisor to the Ministry of Education and Culture from August 1979 to December 1980, then Minister of Education from December 1980 to March 1981. He was a member of the secretariat of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) from March 1995 until he was elected leader of the Labour Party.
http://windiescricket.com/news/st-lucia ... e-dr-hunte" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hunte, a St.lucian, has been credited with introducing measures to pull West Indies cricket out of a dark era. “His tenure will be recorded in history as 'the' one which transformed the regional game and ensured its future success consistent with the desires and expectations of our cricket loving public,” Dr. Anthony said. “His record will be remain unmatched for a very long time.”
LIES and DISINFORMATION! Where is the sick bag?!. Will Hunte turn up in government soon?

Dear Dame Pearlette Louisy, please be careful lest a vacancy develops at a place very near where you are currently in place!

Regards howzdat
Googley

Unread post

Hairy Skunte gone! Opiss leff.

please kick his ass out!!
Gils

Unread post

I think it's very fitting that St Lucia pay tribute to one of it's many sons for his works.
Respect is due.

I'm not so sure that would apply as much to the rest of the region. I am sure Mr I Khan & others will attempt to record his "tenure as great" but that doesn't make it so.

“His tenure will be recorded in history as the one which transformed the regional game and ensured its future success consistent with the desires and expectations of our cricket loving public”.
So WI've turned the corner then ? How, when or if it was a singular event, he fails to say.

"Mr Hunte instituted and implemented the measures and programmes necessary to first bring an end to the spiraling decline then lay the foundations for the future success of the game".

He, again fails to give examples but doe's inadvertently mention that by association the good Dr did enjoy a "33 year unbroken stint of service" during the "period of spiraling decline".You couldn't make this thing up. :oops:
Last edited by Gils on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gils

Unread post

Googley wrote:Hairy Skunte gone! Opiss leff.

please kick his ass out!!
Hahahahahahaha
Gils

Unread post

Howzdat,

Boy, that Pearlette Louisy sure has got a lot of qualifications, certificates, awards and stuff.It appears she's a lawyer but has a faction of the church backing her so the good Dr had better be slick.

You'd think he might want to just chill out a bit after 33 years of public service. That's partly why I asked about his future intentions or maybe he just didn't make any plans for losing ? Arrogant ?

Anyway 33 from 2013 is 1980. That draws a new light to the claim he "transformed the game".

He's 72, he's free to come & go as he pleases, at this point what's his motivation ?
Mail

Unread post

mapoui wrote:
no AFRO..Gibson does not deserve to continue. any proper examination of his work exposes an incompetent who has caused west indies defeat more times than not.

Totally agree., for his mismanagement of players, causing dissent in the ranks and alienating players. There is testimony of his incompetence and he should go.

Gibson's wins must be counted against whom west indies defeated...ABSOLUTELY MUST!
Totally agree as we have continually played and beaten Bangladesh and a team that has not played International cricket for some time and who had Windies in some serious trouble in the first test. Now we know what was happening behind the Kiwi scenes, we can understand why they played so badly in the Windies which was out of character of any Kiwi team I have ever seen. However on balance good scalp.

Sammy and Gibson MUST GO.