Sarwan aiming to represent Windies again

West Indies cricket discussions
WIndiesFans.com

Unread post

FORMER Guyana and West Indies skipper Ramnaresh Sarwan yesterday told Chronicle Sport he is aiming to don the maroon colours once again, since he feels he has a lot more in him to contribute to West Indies cricket.

Read full article...
Googley

Unread post

like someone told Sars that Opiss getting fired! :D

Afro? you telling stories again!!! :lol:
BallOil

Unread post

Was thinking the same thing..... Like Sarwan sensing Gib soon gone...?
DMan

Unread post

Sarwan need to first be able to make the Guyana team first then worry about WI.
Gils

Unread post

Sars, make some runs, like you're supposed to, and Gibson will have to cool, ala Gayle and Shiv*

2 years now, same song. :?: How hard is it for him to dominate regionally.
mikesiva

Unread post

"You have played 286 times for West Indies. Do you think you will ever add to that?
Quite frankly, with the players that are about now, I think it will be difficult. I'll just try to keep doing what I'm doing and scoring runs."

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/co ... 40909.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bossman19TT

Unread post

DMan wrote:Sarwan need to first be able to make the Guyana team first then worry about WI.
Exactly. Everyting I've seen from Sars in de past few years indicates dat his best years are LONG GONE :roll:

Even when it had plenty talk in 2012 about he form in County Cricket for Leicestershire, he still only averaged 40 fuh de season, in Div 2 no less! Decent but nuttin special!

Class bat on his day, he will need a truckload of runs before even beginning to dream of WI again! :ugeek: