How can track and field athletics help cricket?

West Indies cricket discussions
Googley

Unread post

Track and field, eh!

hmmm, no wonder Gibbo used to have them chaps run laps! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
mikesiva

Unread post

Googley wrote:Track and field, eh!

hmmm, no wonder Gibbo used to have them chaps run laps! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There are no strikes in Jamaican athletics....
8-)
AFRO

Unread post

Gils wrote:CXC's, duh :D ...you tell me
when you compare the athletics structure jam has from school level upwards and then look at the cricket one it's DISGRACEFUL!! .. ..i think because they
Imo You find it very difficult to think, if you did you would know JA athletics has a better structure from, school upwards, than all six regional cricket boards.

By your own measure, that's makes them ALL DISGRACEFUL and since they constitute the WICBC.

dUnce
LOL i see the COWARDLY "quote hunter" has been running him big mouth again?!!..oops i forgot he's always got a BIG MOUTH when him boyfriend mike is around!! :D . Pity the dodgy teacher still letting him sidepiece EMBARRASS himself with grammar befitting that of a three year old child :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Gils

Unread post

you seem to be obssessed with the notion that Jordans ONE GOOD SEASON should somehow elivate him above all overs in the region!!..it's simply not logical. Mike's point about money is just a load of frutile crap seeing as he DOESN'T KNOW the salaries of county players these days
Speak for yourself Ha haha ha ha haha ha ha ha haha ha haha ha haha ha hahahaha ha while you're at it talk around his 700k contract and the 5 years of WICBC contracts it will take Holder to equal.

I guess its " frutile " but you could also try to " elivate " your diction in a college.

DISGRACEFUL Ha haha haha haha ha ha haha ha haha haha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha haha ha haha ha ha dUnce