5-J.HAZELWOOD

SUB

s.smith
d.warner
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:But wait, Is only five ah we turn up?! Stuuuuupppppssssss
:P :P :P

But wait! Is wha' 'appen :?: :!: More Stuuuuupppppssssssing :oops: And don't try to blame mikesiva because it deh pon record datzhow it was esteemed windiesfans.com die-hard contributors like Gils, mikesiva, Googley, BallOil & one other aforementioned body who not only obeyed the rules by submitting dem fantasy team in good time, but they also suffered the ignominy of bearing witness to 438 runs worth of cutarse for three paltry wickets on day one of this first Test match!

Yes it was only them "Five Dogged Men" who proved to be real fantaseers but lo and behold I now see a whole heap of Johnny Come Lately's submitting they team after the match start :!: It remind me of when as chillun we would raise up a piece of wood and spot how many jombee umbrella spring up under it overnight. Yes, I regard all of allyuh as nothing more than a crop of mushrooms! Where allyuh been when licks been sharing, eh :?: And remember I said don't blame mikesiva! He is a busy man!

So tell me, is why you couldn't submit your team in good time?! Excuses, excuses, excuses. Well hear what, just like how the Aussies can declare right NOW, yes right now overnight and still win this game already, I declaring that we the "Five Dogged Men" got we very own breakaway fantasy League within this league :oops:. No matter what happen in this series is WI three proven stalwarts that really count in this fantasy business. I will declare any other result null & void and unilaterally select the winner from the five of them!

Argue as much you like about fairmess, I don't care because datzhow is NOT for turning, you can indeed turn if you want to. Understood?! Good

Courtesy cricinfo:
6.00pm What a day that was. I would not exactly call it riveting action but it was something different. The first session belonged to Australia, except for three balls which gave WI a hint of hope going into lunch.l However, their plans were wrong, their execution even worse. And, good to see two batsmen getting stuck in and not throwing it away. Much needed ton for Marsh, in particular. They played well but were aided and abetted by the WI bowlers who have had a terrible day. Australia will be looking to pile on the misery tomorrow and set up a declaration. WI need something, but considering the score, it may well be too late. There are some mixed forecasts for tomorrow, including some snow. I don't depend too much on forecasts so I will be here bright and early to take you through the action, yet again. Until then, ciao
Where the umpires :?: