Drug testing

Pace like fire!
AFRO

Unread post

Oh look!!.. "st John" BAWLING bhai!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: . Di poor man must feel like a real CLOWN right now!!..running down WI cricket everyday and he has the nerve to question if i'm "caribbean"? :roll: FECK OFF!!..the sport you shake your pom-poms for and act like a damn GROUPIE over is in a SHAMBLES today!! :D . And most of what you go to "crystal palace" to see is nothing but frauds on the track!!...

Asafa powell has been OUTTED!!.. as much as it pains our english friend to admit!!..but i guess this should be a lesson to him...SUPPORT YOUR OWN ENGLISH RUNNERS YOU WANNABE SKUNT!!..THEN MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU WON'T BE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A DAMN DUNCE!! LOL :mrgreen: .
AFRO

Unread post

LOL i see "St John" gine into HIDING now di COACH get jook too to rhatid!!.. :lol: :lol: :lol: . I feel sorry fi di old skunt though!!..knowing di sport he been raving about and using as an "example" to WI cricket is FALLING APART as i type!!..doan worry my english friend!!.. Blake and Bolt gine be next in di headlines!!! :D .
howzdat

Unread post

It has been reported that "Discus thrower Traves Smikle has become the latest Jamaican athlete to test positive for a banned substance.... "more here.

This spate of positive drugs tests produced by Jamaican athletes, amongst nationals of other nations, must be viewed as extremely worrying. Who next to utter the mantra,
I must take responsibility for whatever is found in my body," ... I didn't knowingly or wilfully ingest any banned substance. I have requested analysis of the B sample
mikesiva

Unread post

Afro, you really don't know much about this sport, now, do you?
8-)
Listen to this interview, and you will be better informed:

http://worldradio.ch/wrs/shows/national ... html?36442" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As you can see, the incidents involving Asafa and Sherone are perceived to be minor, while we still don't know the substance involved with your Gay boyfriend.

We can only wait and see when the disciplinary hearings come around, but until they do, it's just speculation.
:)
The offending substance oxilofrine is a minor stimulant that is okay for part of the season, and banned for the rest, which places it at the bottom of the PED tree. We will know more once the hearing takes place....
mikesiva

Unread post

And this article is for the likes of Afro....

"Athletics is at death’s door, according to some people. The latest drugs revelations, they argue, are effectively the final nail in the coffin. The last rites are being read over a sport on life support. I’ve heard it all before – and it’s nonsense....Fast forward five years to London 2012, though, and Usain Bolt was the star of the Games. Fans caused websites to crash in their frenzy to pay hundreds of pounds to watch him run for nine seconds. Even now, 12 months later, tickets for the Sainsbury’s Anniversary Games at the Olympic Stadium sold out in two hours when they went on sale."

Read more at http://www.athleticsweekly.com/blog/why ... 2HxrpGh.99" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know that's true, because I was among the fans trying to buy tickets for first the Olympics, and then for the Anniversary Games, and while I was lucky to get tickets, I have never experienced such a crushing rush for tickets for any cricket match. And since these "revelations" have left the sport "falling apart", according to Afro, none of these ticket bought for the Olympic Stadium next weekend have gone back on resale - the Stadium will still be packed to the brim when I go there on Friday and saturday of next week.

So, go on grinding your teeth, Afro!
:P
The sport isn't worried about what you think about it...it's still the sport where Caribbean athletes are world champions.
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "st john" trying some DAMAGE CONTROL to rhatid!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .. Your "sport" is in RUINS old boy!!..and no amount of excuses is gonna change that!! :D ..i know it hurts you even more that the suspects include your dear JAMAICAN'S..but tough luck duncy..i did warn you you should support your OWN BRITISH ATHLETES instead of begging for others!! :lol: :lol: .

Furthermore it doesn't matter how "minor" the incidents are..THE INDIVIDUALS AND THE SPORT HAS BEEN TARNISHED ONCE AGAIN!!.. while Cricket continues to move forward and flourish!!..our world champions aren't CHEATS thank you very much!! 8-) .

p.s. And using people wanting to see Usain as an example of how "popular" the sport is IS DESPERATE BEYOND BELIEF!! bwahahahahah..spin another record mike..that shipped sailed LAST YEAR!!.
AFRO

Unread post

Usain look real NERVOUS while being questioned about drugs today!!!..i know "st John" been SWEATING bhai!! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
mikesiva

Unread post

You're clutching at straws, Afro....
8-)
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but your Gay boyfriend's B sample has tested positive too:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-27/g ... da/4847910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know how much you were hoping he would be better than Blake, but that's a pipe dream now....
:mrgreen:
AFRO

Unread post

BWAHAHAHAHA another NAIL in "st johns" favorite sport to rhatid!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ..i wonder how many dope heads were in di race yesterday old boy?..we already know Chambers was caught PISSING HOT :D .

Thankfully we'll be able to watch some CLEAN world champions tonight in di t20s!! 8-) .
mikesiva

Unread post

AFRO wrote: Thankfully we'll be able to watch some CLEAN world champions tonight in di t20s!! 8-) .
Which "clean"?
:lol:
West Indies and Pakistani players are being investigated for match-fixing as we speak....

http://www.windiesfans.com/forums/viewt ... f=2&t=6965" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheating is alive and well in world cricket, and West Indians are very much implicated.
8-)