Drug testing

Pace like fire!
AFRO

Unread post

Yes "st John"...because there's NEVER been a drawn odi (happened against Australia the other day) or last ball win for a team right? (see Shiv vs SL) :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're clutching at straws old boy!!..THERE ARE PROVEN CHEATS ON THE TRACK THESE DAYS!!.. CHAMBERS AND THAT GATLIN WHO BEAT BOLT THE OTHER DAY!! 8-) .
mikesiva

Unread post

The ICC corruption team are investigating....why do you find it so hard to accept the story?
8-)
In athletics, the cheats are caught. Those who are on the track now are those who've passed their drug tests. In cricket, when pace bowlers fail a drug test for steroids, they get off with a technicality!
:lol:
That tells me that cricket is not serious about tackling PEDs...the IAAF are.

Problems for Trinidad....

“She has voluntarily withdrawn from the competition and is heading back to her base,” Trinidad and Tobago team manager Dexter Voisin told the Express, today. However, he refused to confirm that Baptiste had tested positive. “I can’t disclose anything pertaining to that.” However, a reliable source later confirmed that the 2011 World Championship women’s 100 metres bronze medallist had actually returned a positive test. Another T&T sprinter, Semoy Hackett has also withdrawn from the meet. “They both left this morning,” said Voisin. Hackett, a standout sprinter for Louisiana State University (LSU), had tested positive for Methylhexaneamine at the 2012 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I Outdoor Track & Field Championships, in Iowa, USA. As a result, she was handed a provisional suspension by a National Association of Athletics Administrations (NAAA) disciplinary panel.'

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Bap ... 07791.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AFRO

Unread post

"Investigating" means what? :? NOTHING YOU DUMB IDIOT!!.. i know you take it seriously because the orginal report came from YOUR HOME COUNTRY aka ENGLAND but the bottom line remains that nothing has been proven!!..so it's just baseless speculation. Meanwhile several CHEATS are lining up in Russia right now to take part in that corrupt sport you love so much!!.. WHAT A TING!! :D .