Chris Gayle, living it large, scoring nothing ... again.

West Indies cricket discussions
howzdat

Unread post

Post by howzdat » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:52 pm wrote:Is wasn't the I who seh dat Chris Gayle, living it large, scoring like a six machine. :D :D :?:
But you all still couldn't pay me enough to invent this lunacy :lol: :lol:
regards
howzdat
... and now finally on Amazon.co.uk: Six Machine: I Don't Like Cricket ... I Love It Hardcover – 2 Jun 2016.

Dear reader, I assure you that I am in no way promoting or receiving any commission from sales of the book.

Regards

datzhow

PS: I have not been up all night counting the (alleged) 29047 :roll: aka views that this crazy record breaking topic claims to have attracted, but according to the twittersphere:
‏@henrygayle Apr 19 Been up signing thousands of Exclusive edition. Get your copy of my book #SixMachine
And via the same communication outlet, no less a personage than Kevin Pietersen ‏has commented (allegedly)
‏@KP24 Apr 19, "Hard hitting! Explosive! GET IT! #WorldBoss.
And in my own inimitable fashion I end this interlude with a wondering thought ...

Regardlessly Yours

datzhow
howzdat

Unread post

howzdat wrote:
Post by howzdat » Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:52 pm wrote:Is wasn't the I who seh dat Chris Gayle, living it large, scoring like a six machine. :D :D :?:
But you all still couldn't pay me enough to invent this lunacy :lol: :lol:
regards
howzdat
And then later on there was (Cricinfo origination acknowledged):

Indian Premier League, 50th match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kings XI Punjab at Bangalore, May 18, 2016
Patel to Gayle, OUT, the party is over. Looks like Gayle was bored of going leg side. This time looks to flat bat that over long-off, but didn't quite get the elevation as Miller takes a comfortable catch. Walks back to a huge round of applause
CH Gayle c Miller b Patel 73 (32b 4x4 8x6) SR: 228.12
It was mayhem six machine style! The innings lasted 32 balls and contained 4 four's and 8 sixes!
BallOil

Unread post

Howzdat :?:
howzdat

Unread post

What's up Balloil? Have the forum moderators complained about my posts? Or you calling with a job offer for yours truly to deejay at CG's baby christening party? Or maybe you want to suggest that i ghost write your windiesfans.com autobiography?

Don't worry, am ready for all three, so whatever the cause bring it on :oops: :P :oops: :P

Chris Gayle, living it large, scoring a whirlwind 73 today in a resounding Bangalore victory!
BallOil

Unread post

lol I see you kicking up a storm here... I can't afford big writers like you..lol

Baby Blush christening set and me no get invitation? :(

Anyways, carry on ... :)
howzdat

Unread post

BallOil wrote:lol I see you kicking up a storm here... I can't afford big writers like you..lol

Baby Blush christening set and me no get invitation? :(

Anyways, carry on ... :)
BallOil are you implying that this Chris Gayle, living it large soap opera, is a "big writer's" carry on?! If so i hafi seh that it falls on me to inform all and sundry that if you on can carry read, you can afford and are invited to this fete.

Now we got that out of the way i can help but reckon that Baby Blush as a name, reminding me of a kinda moniker dat Paul Keens Douglas might a did mek up... So please, BallOil, don't put foolishness in my head now you know.

Hai! Yagga! Read good. :idea:
Last edited by howzdat on Mon May 23, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

"Chris Gayle has sparked yet another sexism row after boasting to a female journalist about his 'very big bat'..."

'I have a very, very big bat': Female journalist claims cricket star Chris Gayle made lewd comments to her and wanted to know if she'd ever had a threesome (click for more)

"According to the article, Gayle asks Edwardes how many black men she has 'had' and wants to know if she has ever had a threesome. 'I bet you have. Tell me,' he is reported to have said.

Edwardes also alleges that the 36-year-old from Jamaica made comments about whether she dyes her hair, while lowering his eyes downwards."
howzdat

Unread post

But wait! Is more rumours flying around this topic? Seems like a body can't turn for a second to attend more pressing matters without all sorts of innuendo pogo sticks being bandied about hereupon :!: It goes without sying (but i will so keep reading) that i am majorily dissapointed to find myself rushing again hither from way, way ayondher to pick up the pieces!

And no I will not be deputising my long-cherished - and very well linseed oiled - Duncan Fearnley cricket bat as a litter picker, broom, shovel or a bat for an openher the likes of Chris Gayle who by all accounts living it well large & scoring for tries :!:

Somebody tell him that it is cricket we playing and not ... a sleazy sounding card game! Howzabout dat as all for now? Good.

More regards

h
Last edited by howzdat on Tue May 24, 2016 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
howzdat

Unread post

Indian Premier League, Qualifier 1: Gujarat Lions v Royal Challengers Bangalore at Bangalore, May 24, 2016

I wonder if Kulkarni whispered "you nah touch this!' in the manner of that MC Hammer fella from a few years back as he ran in to bowl the delivery which Gayle missed while attempting a shot that was described as a "big leg-side swipe"? Or maybe Fayle had his mind on the fetching pair of Ali Baba trousers he'd worn to the fancy dress-up gayla the night before :?:

Ah well be the above as it may not have, the received wisdom as far as this topic is concerned is that the less said about that sort of carry-on the better, but I am sure there are photos of the gayla in someone's smartphone ... if indeed such an event did take place.

Chris Gayle continues to live it large, but unfortunately scored only 9 today!
Last edited by howzdat on Thu May 26, 2016 1:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
MarcusGarveyLives

Unread post

The latest in his increasingly desperate flailing ...

Gayle says racism drove outrage at his Big Bash antics (click for more)

Chris Gayle plays the race card even worse than he played Chaminda Vaas.
Last edited by MarcusGarveyLives on Fri May 27, 2016 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.